Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Geoffs Genealogy Update 18 October 2011

This is probably my last post on this blog.

Its purpose is to let you know that the Geoffs Genealogy website has had a complete makeover, courtesy of my daughter - Helen - and my son - Alex. They have been working on this project these past few weeks, and have produced a new design and a very much better website, with excellent functionality.

I hope you will enjoy looking at the new site. At the moment the content is the same as on the previous site, but I hope to be adding some new stuff before long.

The tree has been updated, and also benefits from a new look. Enjoy!

As the new website includes a blog, this blog is rendered superfluous. All the posts from this blog have been copied across, and can be read on the website.

Just a reminder of the web address: www.geoffsgenealogy.co.uk

No comments: